Know Who We Are

About Upsite Group

Upsite Group has been serving the South Florida area since 2015 and more recently the Davenport, Florida area since late 2019. We have been providing IT Support services such as Helpdesk Support, Cyber Security Support, Cloud Hosting & Management, VoIP Services, Microsoft Exchange and much more.

While you can expect most IT providers to serve you remotely 99% of the time, and offer onsite support “ONLY” when needed, We do it slightly different. A big reason why we have retained and gained such a large client base over the years is because of our commitment to service. We offer 80% remote service both in South and Central Florida and the other 20% of the time we perform what we call “checkup visits”. Where we send out an IT Pro to come to your business and stay onsite for a few hours twice a month to address any issues you may have. During, this onsite visit we will clean up any wires under your desk, neaten up your IT Closet and if any issues arise we will be there to assist on a moments notice.It’s like having your very own in-house IT person a few hours a month at no extra cost.

We offer an affordable customizable and scalable  Business IT Support to fit any budget. Together we will build out your business strategy in order to achieve desired ends. You have ideas, goals, and dreams. We have a culturally diverse, forward thinking team that you have been looking for.

We have two locations to serve you!
24 hours 7 Days a week

Address: Davenport, Florida 33837

Address: Boynton Beach, Florida 33436

Phone: (561) 510 – 6812
Email: info@upsitegroup.com 

Our Partners